The Futura Exhibition at Galerie Anatome in Paris is on until 23 July. An eye-catching book has been produced to accompany the exhibition: Futura. Une gloire typographique.
Although it is only available in French, the extensive and in some cases little known illustrative material will make this book a worthwhile investment for all fans of this time-honoured typeface. The publication also provides an excellent historical overview of the use of Futura down through the ages.
Here a selection of the images:
- An interview with Jovica Veljović in which he talks about his latest font, ITC New Veljovic
- The new Demos Next: a friendly and comfortable all-rounder with expanded features
- Bring Web fonts to your ads
- Short film about the classic Times New Roman
- Neue Haas Unica: the new, delicate revision of Helvetica now on sale for 99 USD/EUR*
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, ATypI 2014, Biome, brand perfect, Calligraphy, charity, Coleface, comic sans, deltahints, digital media, DIN standard 1450, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, gui, Haas Unica, Hanzi Graphy, help for japan, Homelessfonts, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Movie Fonts, Mr. Typo, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, Typography, typography in lisbon, Univers, ux, Victor Garcia, video, Web Design, webfont, Web Fonts