The Futura Exhibition at Galerie Anatome in Paris is on until 23 July. An eye-catching book has been produced to accompany the exhibition: Futura. Une gloire typographique.
Although it is only available in French, the extensive and in some cases little known illustrative material will make this book a worthwhile investment for all fans of this time-honoured typeface. The publication also provides an excellent historical overview of the use of Futura down through the ages.
Here a selection of the images:
- Review of FontExplorer X Pro 5 in Mac magazine: 4.4 out of 5 mice
- The new Magma II: the second edition of an
- New interview with Akira Kobayashi
about his font Akko
- A dedication to the Roman capital letters:
the new book “The Eternal Letter” by Paul Shaw
- The favorite fonts of designer Mårten Thavenius and family packs of the Aptifer Sans and Aptifer Slab family for only 99 Euro* each
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Aptifer Sans, Arabic, ATypI 2014, Biome, brand perfect, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, DIN standard 1450, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, Haas Unica, Hanzi Graphy, Hermann Zapf, Homelessfonts, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Movie Fonts, Mr. Typo, Mårten Thavenius, Offer, Optima, Palatino, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Web Design, Web Fonts