The Futura Exhibition at Galerie Anatome in Paris is on until 23 July. An eye-catching book has been produced to accompany the exhibition: Futura. Une gloire typographique.
Although it is only available in French, the extensive and in some cases little known illustrative material will make this book a worthwhile investment for all fans of this time-honoured typeface. The publication also provides an excellent historical overview of the use of Futura down through the ages.
Here a selection of the images:
- Six styles of Generis Sans for only 49 USD/EUR* – available for 24 hours
- An interview with Nadine Chahine on her latest font Zapfino Arabic
- New on Linotype.com: the historically inspired Cardamon
- Quitador from Arne Freytag: an extensively equipped slab serif with a modern twist
- The complete Siseriff font family for
just 49 USD/EUR*– available for 24 hours only
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, ATypI 2014, Biome, brand perfect, Calligraphy, charity, Coleface, comic sans, deltahints, digital media, DIN standard 1450, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, FOWD, Futura book, Gill Sans, global hints, google, gui, Hanzi Graphy, help for japan, Homelessfonts, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Movie Fonts, Mr. Typo, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, Typography, typography in lisbon, ux, Victor Garcia, video, Web Design, webfont, Web Fonts