Sandra Winter collaborated with Akira Kobayashi on the design of the new Rounded versions of Avenir Next. We decided to take the opportunity to ask the designer, who was also involved in the DIN Next project, a few questions. You will find the text of the interview, with her fascinating responses and her description of the challenges associated with creating new cuts of an acknowledged classic among fonts, at Linotype.com.
- The new Demos Next: a friendly and comfortable all-rounder with expanded features
- Bring Web fonts to your ads
- Short film about the classic Times New Roman
- Neue Haas Unica: the new, delicate revision of Helvetica now on sale for 99 USD/EUR*
- FF Mark: a geometric and extensive sans serif font with a contemporary design
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, ATypI 2014, Biome, brand perfect, Calligraphy, charity, Coleface, comic sans, deltahints, digital media, DIN standard 1450, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, gui, Haas Unica, Hanzi Graphy, help for japan, Homelessfonts, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Movie Fonts, Mr. Typo, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, Typography, typography in lisbon, Univers, ux, Victor Garcia, video, Web Design, webfont, Web Fonts