In his book “Scribe: Artist of the Written Word”, the American calligrapher John Stevens provides a retrospective of the highlights of his typographic oeuvre. His work in the realms of calligraphy and letter design passes in review on its 264 pages. He provides the reader with insight into his sources of inspiration and approaches to creating his elegant letterforms – covering his personal, artistic and commissioned work.
Click here for more information on John Stevens and his book.
- Six styles of Generis Sans for only 49 USD/EUR* – available for 24 hours
- An interview with Nadine Chahine on her latest font Zapfino Arabic
- New on Linotype.com: the historically inspired Cardamon
- Quitador from Arne Freytag: an extensively equipped slab serif with a modern twist
- The complete Siseriff font family for
just 49 USD/EUR*– available for 24 hours only
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, ATypI 2014, Biome, brand perfect, Calligraphy, charity, Coleface, comic sans, deltahints, digital media, DIN standard 1450, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, FOWD, Futura book, Gill Sans, global hints, google, gui, Hanzi Graphy, help for japan, Homelessfonts, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Movie Fonts, Mr. Typo, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, Typography, typography in lisbon, ux, Victor Garcia, video, Web Design, webfont, Web Fonts