In his book “Scribe: Artist of the Written Word”, the American calligrapher John Stevens provides a retrospective of the highlights of his typographic oeuvre. His work in the realms of calligraphy and letter design passes in review on its 264 pages. He provides the reader with insight into his sources of inspiration and approaches to creating his elegant letterforms – covering his personal, artistic and commissioned work.
Click here for more information on John Stevens and his book.
- The new Demos Next: a friendly and comfortable all-rounder with expanded features
- Bring Web fonts to your ads
- Short film about the classic Times New Roman
- Neue Haas Unica: the new, delicate revision of Helvetica now on sale for 99 USD/EUR*
- FF Mark: a geometric and extensive sans serif font with a contemporary design
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, ATypI 2014, Biome, brand perfect, Calligraphy, charity, Coleface, comic sans, deltahints, digital media, DIN standard 1450, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, gui, Haas Unica, Hanzi Graphy, help for japan, Homelessfonts, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Movie Fonts, Mr. Typo, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, Typography, typography in lisbon, Univers, ux, Victor Garcia, video, Web Design, webfont, Web Fonts