In his book “Scribe: Artist of the Written Word”, the American calligrapher John Stevens provides a retrospective of the highlights of his typographic oeuvre. His work in the realms of calligraphy and letter design passes in review on its 264 pages. He provides the reader with insight into his sources of inspiration and approaches to creating his elegant letterforms – covering his personal, artistic and commissioned work.
Click here for more information on John Stevens and his book.
- Originally a study project: the monolinear slab serif FF Ernestine
- Font Technology: What is the difference between CFF and TTF fonts?
- Fonts by Inspiration Series: Pixel Fonts
- New book about printer legend Alan Kitching
- The fonts from the Oscar-winning film posters & poster font selection starting at 19 USD/EUR*
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, Arabic Fonts, Biome, book, brand perfect, Buch, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, DIN standard 1450, Doug Wilson, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, Joanna, Linotype, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Mr. Typo, Offer, Palatino, Sans Serif Font, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, twitter, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Video tip, Web Design, Web Fonts