The animated film William Caslon – british typographer looks at William Caslon‘s typographic work and shows, by comparing it with Times New Roman, the characteristic features of his typeface Caslon – used, among other things, to print the American Declaration of Independence.
- Originally a study project: the monolinear slab serif FF Ernestine
- Font Technology: What is the difference between CFF and TTF fonts?
- Fonts by Inspiration Series: Pixel Fonts
- New book about printer legend Alan Kitching
- The fonts from the Oscar-winning film posters & poster font selection starting at 19 USD/EUR*
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, Arabic Fonts, Biome, book, brand perfect, Buch, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, DIN standard 1450, Doug Wilson, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, Joanna, Linotype, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Mr. Typo, Offer, Palatino, Sans Serif Font, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, twitter, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Video tip, Web Design, Web Fonts