A detailed article on the font Agmena designed by Professor Jovica Veljović in 2012 has been published on the website Printmag.com – a magazine and online portal dedicated to visual culture and design.
Its author, Paul Shaw, looks at the career of the Serbian calligrapher and type designer Veljović and the typographic influences on his work. Shaw also analyses Veljović’s most popular fonts, subsequently considering in painstaking detail Veljović’s latest font, Agmena – a poetic book font.
- The favorite fonts of designer Mårten Thavenius and family packs of the Aptifer Sans and Aptifer Slab family for only 99 Euro* each
- New at Linotype.com: Article Search
- Available for one more day only:
Seven Summer Script Fonts by Laura Worthington for only 49 USD/EUR*
- FontExplorer X Pro 5 now available!
- FF Scala: a superfamily in perfect harmony
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Alessio Leonardi, Aptifer Sans, Aptifer Slab, Arabic, ATypI 2014, Biome, brand perfect, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, DIN standard 1450, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, Haas Unica, Hanzi Graphy, Hermann Zapf, Homelessfonts, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Movie Fonts, Mr. Typo, Mårten Thavenius, Offer, Optima, Palatino, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Web Design, Web Fonts