A detailed article on the font Agmena designed by Professor Jovica Veljović in 2012 has been published on the website Printmag.com – a magazine and online portal dedicated to visual culture and design.
Its author, Paul Shaw, looks at the career of the Serbian calligrapher and type designer Veljović and the typographic influences on his work. Shaw also analyses Veljović’s most popular fonts, subsequently considering in painstaking detail Veljović’s latest font, Agmena – a poetic book font.
- Originally a study project: the monolinear slab serif FF Ernestine
- Font Technology: What is the difference between CFF and TTF fonts?
- Fonts by Inspiration Series: Pixel Fonts
- New book about printer legend Alan Kitching
- The fonts from the Oscar-winning film posters & poster font selection starting at 19 USD/EUR*
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, Arabic Fonts, Biome, book, brand perfect, Buch, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, DIN standard 1450, Doug Wilson, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, Joanna, Linotype, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Mr. Typo, Offer, Palatino, Sans Serif Font, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, twitter, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Video tip, Web Design, Web Fonts