A detailed article on the font Agmena designed by Professor Jovica Veljović in 2012 has been published on the website Printmag.com – a magazine and online portal dedicated to visual culture and design.
Its author, Paul Shaw, looks at the career of the Serbian calligrapher and type designer Veljović and the typographic influences on his work. Shaw also analyses Veljović’s most popular fonts, subsequently considering in painstaking detail Veljović’s latest font, Agmena – a poetic book font.
- Linotype blog: Find all the news and important information about typography in our font magazine, our newsletters and on Facebook and Twitter
- New: Between by Akira Kobayashi for only $99* in an introductory offer
- Neo Sans Selection for only $99* – available for 24 hours only
- London Calling: “Type Safari” in London
- Video tip: remembering the font pioneer Hermann Zapf
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, Arabic Fonts, book, Book Recommendation, brand perfect, Buch, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, Demos Next Condensed, Doug Wilson, Dr. Gerard Unger, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, Gill Sans, google, Helmut Ness, Hermann Schmidt Verlag, Hermann Zapf, Joanna, Linotype, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mr. Typo, new, Offer, Palatino, Project, Sans Serif Font, Tool, Tutorial, twitter, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Video tip, Web Fonts