Our web fonts are now available in Value Packs from Linotype.com, making it both easier and cheaper for you to acquire them: simply click on the web icon on the “Value Packs” button and your favourite font will be added as a Value Pack to your shopping cart (see figure below).
- Originally a study project: the monolinear slab serif FF Ernestine
- Font Technology: What is the difference between CFF and TTF fonts?
- Fonts by Inspiration Series: Pixel Fonts
- New book about printer legend Alan Kitching
- The fonts from the Oscar-winning film posters & poster font selection starting at 19 USD/EUR*
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, Arabic Fonts, Biome, book, brand perfect, Buch, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, DIN standard 1450, Doug Wilson, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, Joanna, Linotype, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Mr. Typo, Offer, Palatino, Sans Serif Font, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, twitter, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Video tip, Web Design, Web Fonts