The application potential of the technical and neutral design of the DIN Next has expanded and the font family is now even more flexible. The font design, created by Akira Kobayashi and Sandra Winter, now has matching italics for the existing seven Condensed styles (Ultra Light, Light, Regular, Medium, Bold, Heavy and Black). For one week, you have the opportunity to get this selection on Linotype.com with all the 14 styles of DIN Next Condensed, including the italics, at a rebate of 50%. You pay only 249.50 USD/EUR instead of 499 USD/EUR.
Don’t miss this offer – find our DIN Next Condensed Selection here.
- Linotype blog: Find all the news and important information about typography in our font magazine, our newsletters and on Facebook and Twitter
- New: Between by Akira Kobayashi for only $99* in an introductory offer
- Neo Sans Selection for only $99* – available for 24 hours only
- London Calling: “Type Safari” in London
- Video tip: remembering the font pioneer Hermann Zapf
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, Arabic Fonts, book, Book Recommendation, brand perfect, Buch, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, Demos Next Condensed, Doug Wilson, Dr. Gerard Unger, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, Gill Sans, google, Helmut Ness, Hermann Schmidt Verlag, Hermann Zapf, Joanna, Linotype, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mr. Typo, new, Offer, Palatino, Project, Sans Serif Font, Tool, Tutorial, twitter, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Video tip, Web Fonts