Effectively immediately on Linotype.com, you can not only search for fonts, but also for relevant content articles. The site displays all content related to the font you’re looking for.
For example, when you enter the font Agmena in the search field on the upper right, the site now displays two different result tabs: Font Search and Article Search.
If you select the Article Search tab, the results show all articles on Agmena available on Linotype.com – e.g. online brochures, informative articles and interviews. In this way, you now have the option to find out more about individual fonts in a targeted manner.
Why not give our optimized search function a try?
- Linotype blog: Find all the news and important information about typography in our font magazine, our newsletters and on Facebook and Twitter
- New: Between by Akira Kobayashi for only $99* in an introductory offer
- Neo Sans Selection for only $99* – available for 24 hours only
- London Calling: “Type Safari” in London
- Video tip: remembering the font pioneer Hermann Zapf
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, Arabic Fonts, book, Book Recommendation, brand perfect, Buch, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, Demos Next Condensed, Doug Wilson, Dr. Gerard Unger, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, Gill Sans, google, Helmut Ness, Hermann Schmidt Verlag, Hermann Zapf, Joanna, Linotype, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mr. Typo, new, Offer, Palatino, Project, Sans Serif Font, Tool, Tutorial, twitter, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Video tip, Web Fonts