The popular tear-off Typodarium calendar is now available for the coming year. Editors Lars Harmsen and Raban Ruddigkeit have printed a different font for you to enjoy every day. The front of each tear-off page presents the font and its back describes the typeface in greater detail.
These familiar faces of the typography scene have selected the fonts: Jean François Porchez, Sibylle Hagmann, Zuzana Licko, Johannes Bergerhausen, Jonathan & Anıl Aykan Barnbrook.
So, your daily dose of typography is waiting, for a full 366 days, with 223 designers from 156 foundries from a total of 32 countries on 384 pages.
- Linotype blog: Find all the news and important information about typography in our font magazine, our newsletters and on Facebook and Twitter
- New: Between by Akira Kobayashi for only $99* in an introductory offer
- Neo Sans Selection for only $99* – available for 24 hours only
- London Calling: “Type Safari” in London
- Video tip: remembering the font pioneer Hermann Zapf
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, Arabic Fonts, book, Book Recommendation, brand perfect, Buch, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, Demos Next Condensed, Doug Wilson, Dr. Gerard Unger, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, Gill Sans, google, Helmut Ness, Hermann Schmidt Verlag, Hermann Zapf, Joanna, Linotype, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mr. Typo, new, Offer, Palatino, Project, Sans Serif Font, Tool, Tutorial, twitter, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Video tip, Web Fonts