The popular tear-off Typodarium calendar is now available for the coming year. Editors Lars Harmsen and Raban Ruddigkeit have printed a different font for you to enjoy every day. The front of each tear-off page presents the font and its back describes the typeface in greater detail.
These familiar faces of the typography scene have selected the fonts: Jean François Porchez, Sibylle Hagmann, Zuzana Licko, Johannes Bergerhausen, Jonathan & Anıl Aykan Barnbrook.
So, your daily dose of typography is waiting, for a full 366 days, with 223 designers from 156 foundries from a total of 32 countries on 384 pages.
- Video tip: “Edward Johnston – Calligraphy & Type Design with Ewan Clayton”
- New at Linotype.com: the lively script font Romany
- Classic Grotesque: three new widths and 42 additional fonts
- Book tip: “Tschicholds Faszikel: Unbekanntes von und zu Jan Tschichold”
- Complete Foundry Gridnik family for only 199 USD/EUR*
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, Biome, book, Book Recommendation, brand perfect, Buch, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, DIN standard 1450, Doug Wilson, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, Joanna, Linotype, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Mr. Typo, Offer, Palatino, Sans Serif Font, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, twitter, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Video tip, Web Design, Web Fonts