This month, our Tips & Tricks series explores the question of how to find the characters of a pictogram font. Unlike in the older pi fonts in PostScript and TrueType format, these characters are no longer accessible via the keyboard – you can’t just “type” them out anymore.
- Linotype blog: Find all the news and important information about typography in our font magazine, our newsletters and on Facebook and Twitter
- New: Between by Akira Kobayashi for only $99* in an introductory offer
- Neo Sans Selection for only $99* – available for 24 hours only
- London Calling: “Type Safari” in London
- Video tip: remembering the font pioneer Hermann Zapf
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, Arabic Fonts, book, Book Recommendation, brand perfect, Buch, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, Demos Next Condensed, Doug Wilson, Dr. Gerard Unger, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, Gill Sans, google, Helmut Ness, Hermann Schmidt Verlag, Hermann Zapf, Joanna, Linotype, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mr. Typo, new, Offer, Palatino, Project, Sans Serif Font, Tool, Tutorial, twitter, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Video tip, Web Fonts