Working with a typeface designed by Jovica Veljović is not without its challenges as the multivarious stylistic alternatives, the context-specific ligatures, swash letters and linguistic idiosyncrasies need to be made conformable to the appropriate OpenType features. You’ll find hints on the potential range of applications of Agmena elsewhere at Linotype.com and the fonts.com blog. In this article, we look more closely at the numerous small extras that this typeface offers. (more…)
- The favorite fonts of designer Mårten Thavenius and family packs of the Aptifer Sans and Aptifer Slab family for only 99 Euro* each
- New at Linotype.com: Article Search
- Available for one more day only:
Seven Summer Script Fonts by Laura Worthington for only 49 USD/EUR*
- FontExplorer X Pro 5 now available!
- FF Scala: a superfamily in perfect harmony
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Alessio Leonardi, Aptifer Sans, Aptifer Slab, Arabic, ATypI 2014, Biome, brand perfect, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, DIN standard 1450, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, Haas Unica, Hanzi Graphy, Hermann Zapf, Homelessfonts, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Movie Fonts, Mr. Typo, Mårten Thavenius, Offer, Optima, Palatino, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Web Design, Web Fonts