For several years now I’ve been responsible for the content on Linotype.com and also prepare our Newsletter. As an honest-to-goodness, old-fashioned typographer I can’t think of a more interesting website to be involved with. I love the written word, beautiful text and good typography – and of course fonts and everything that has to do with them.
- The favorite fonts of designer Mårten Thavenius and family packs of the Aptifer Sans and Aptifer Slab family for only 99 Euro* each
- New at Linotype.com: Article Search
- Available for one more day only:
Seven Summer Script Fonts by Laura Worthington for only 49 USD/EUR*
- FontExplorer X Pro 5 now available!
- FF Scala: a superfamily in perfect harmony
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Alessio Leonardi, Aptifer Sans, Aptifer Slab, Arabic, ATypI 2014, Biome, brand perfect, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, DIN standard 1450, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, Haas Unica, Hanzi Graphy, Hermann Zapf, Homelessfonts, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Movie Fonts, Mr. Typo, Mårten Thavenius, Offer, Optima, Palatino, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Web Design, Web Fonts