Juli Gudehus designs both self propelled and commissioned (i.e. by the German government or the newspaper Die Zeit). She consults, collects, compares apples and oranges, she stimulates, surprises and speaks up, she writes and wonders, adventures, argues, tests, teaches (last as a guest professor for information design at the Bauhaus in Dessau), she learns, links, loves colours (especially green!) and feels flattered by Stefan Sagmeisters compliment to be probably the purest conceptual designer he knows.
- Six styles of Generis Sans for only 49 USD/EUR* – available for 24 hours
- An interview with Nadine Chahine on her latest font Zapfino Arabic
- New on Linotype.com: the historically inspired Cardamon
- Quitador from Arne Freytag: an extensively equipped slab serif with a modern twist
- The complete Siseriff font family for
just 49 USD/EUR*– available for 24 hours only
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, ATypI 2014, Biome, brand perfect, Calligraphy, charity, Coleface, comic sans, deltahints, digital media, DIN standard 1450, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, FOWD, Futura book, Gill Sans, global hints, google, gui, Hanzi Graphy, help for japan, Homelessfonts, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Movie Fonts, Mr. Typo, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, Typography, typography in lisbon, ux, Victor Garcia, video, Web Design, webfont, Web Fonts