when I joined Linotype I was no type geek at all but I am now. The Photo shows myself presenting “Zen and the Art of Hinting” at #wmfra – web monday Frankfurt. I am responsible for marketing @Linotype in Germany and Monotype Imaging in UK.
- Video tip: “Edward Johnston – Calligraphy & Type Design with Ewan Clayton”
- New at Linotype.com: the lively script font Romany
- Classic Grotesque: three new widths and 42 additional fonts
- Book tip: “Tschicholds Faszikel: Unbekanntes von und zu Jan Tschichold”
- Complete Foundry Gridnik family for only 199 USD/EUR*
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, Biome, book, Book Recommendation, brand perfect, Buch, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, DIN standard 1450, Doug Wilson, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, Joanna, Linotype, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Mr. Typo, Offer, Palatino, Sans Serif Font, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, twitter, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Video tip, Web Design, Web Fonts