As a trained hot metal typesetter with an engineering degree at the University of Applied Sciences in Stuttgart I started in 1978 at D. Stempel AG type foundry, in Frankfurt as a product specialist, and moved over to Linotype. I have worked with various technologies such as Hotmetal, Photo, CRT, Laser, DTP and worked with many font technologies (proprietary Bitmap, Scanlines, Vector, Splines, PostScript, TrueType, OpenType to Webfont). I have taken care for many publications of the new fonts from Linotype. Type is an essential part of my life.
- An interview with Jovica Veljović in which he talks about his latest font, ITC New Veljovic
- The new Demos Next: a friendly and comfortable all-rounder with expanded features
- Bring Web fonts to your ads
- Short film about the classic Times New Roman
- Neue Haas Unica: the new, delicate revision of Helvetica now on sale for 99 USD/EUR*
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, ATypI 2014, Biome, brand perfect, Calligraphy, charity, Coleface, comic sans, deltahints, digital media, DIN standard 1450, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, gui, Haas Unica, Hanzi Graphy, help for japan, Homelessfonts, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Movie Fonts, Mr. Typo, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, Typography, typography in lisbon, Univers, ux, Victor Garcia, video, Web Design, webfont, Web Fonts