I’m working in Monotype’s Corporate Marketing team and I manage the worldwide digital marketing efforts. Before I became Monotype Imaging Inc’s (Nasdaq: TYPE) Digital Marketing Manager, I worked in the eCommerce division at Linotype, a Monotype company. I’m dealing mostly with below-the-line marketing (SEA, SEO, SEM, SMM) and I am responsible for Monotype’s corporate website. I spent the majority of my career in tech companies and over the time, a passion for the Internet grew in me. I hold a Master’s Degree in Applied Linguistics/ Business Communications from Dresden University of Technology.
- Linotype blog: Find all the news and important information about typography in our font magazine, our newsletters and on Facebook and Twitter
- New: Between by Akira Kobayashi for only $99* in an introductory offer
- Neo Sans Selection for only $99* – available for 24 hours only
- London Calling: “Type Safari” in London
- Video tip: remembering the font pioneer Hermann Zapf
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, Arabic Fonts, book, Book Recommendation, brand perfect, Buch, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, Demos Next Condensed, Doug Wilson, Dr. Gerard Unger, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, Gill Sans, google, Helmut Ness, Hermann Schmidt Verlag, Hermann Zapf, Joanna, Linotype, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mr. Typo, new, Offer, Palatino, Project, Sans Serif Font, Tool, Tutorial, twitter, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Video tip, Web Fonts