I’m working in Monotype’s Corporate Marketing team and I manage the worldwide digital marketing efforts. Before I became Monotype Imaging Inc’s (Nasdaq: TYPE) Digital Marketing Manager, I worked in the eCommerce division at Linotype, a Monotype company. I’m dealing mostly with below-the-line marketing (SEA, SEO, SEM, SMM) and I am responsible for Monotype’s corporate website. I spent the majority of my career in tech companies and over the time, a passion for the Internet grew in me. I hold a Master’s Degree in Applied Linguistics/ Business Communications from Dresden University of Technology.
- The new Demos Next: a friendly and comfortable all-rounder with expanded features
- Bring Web fonts to your ads
- Short film about the classic Times New Roman
- Neue Haas Unica: the new, delicate revision of Helvetica now on sale for 99 USD/EUR*
- FF Mark: a geometric and extensive sans serif font with a contemporary design
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, ATypI 2014, Biome, brand perfect, Calligraphy, charity, Coleface, comic sans, deltahints, digital media, DIN standard 1450, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, gui, Haas Unica, Hanzi Graphy, help for japan, Homelessfonts, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Movie Fonts, Mr. Typo, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, Typography, typography in lisbon, Univers, ux, Victor Garcia, video, Web Design, webfont, Web Fonts