I have been joining Linotype in 1995 and soon began shifting my focus to managing several Internet projects for the company. A big fan of Apple’s iTunes® software, I began devising a similar software program to organize and manage my growing font collection. With ample interest from developers who liked this idea as much as I did, the FontExplorer® X font management solution was born and presented to the world in 2005. Nowadays, I am the Director of Product Marketing for FontExplorer X and it is great fun managing the multi-national project team behind the growing FontExplorer X product family.
- The new Demos Next: a friendly and comfortable all-rounder with expanded features
- Bring Web fonts to your ads
- Short film about the classic Times New Roman
- Neue Haas Unica: the new, delicate revision of Helvetica now on sale for 99 USD/EUR*
- FF Mark: a geometric and extensive sans serif font with a contemporary design
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, ATypI 2014, Biome, brand perfect, Calligraphy, charity, Coleface, comic sans, deltahints, digital media, DIN standard 1450, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, gui, Haas Unica, Hanzi Graphy, help for japan, Homelessfonts, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Movie Fonts, Mr. Typo, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, Typography, typography in lisbon, Univers, ux, Victor Garcia, video, Web Design, webfont, Web Fonts