I have been joining Linotype in 1995 and soon began shifting my focus to managing several Internet projects for the company. A big fan of Apple’s iTunes® software, I began devising a similar software program to organize and manage my growing font collection. With ample interest from developers who liked this idea as much as I did, the FontExplorer® X font management solution was born and presented to the world in 2005. Nowadays, I am the Director of Product Marketing for FontExplorer X and it is great fun managing the multi-national project team behind the growing FontExplorer X product family.
- Six styles of Generis Sans for only 49 USD/EUR* – available for 24 hours
- An interview with Nadine Chahine on her latest font Zapfino Arabic
- New on Linotype.com: the historically inspired Cardamon
- Quitador from Arne Freytag: an extensively equipped slab serif with a modern twist
- The complete Siseriff font family for
just 49 USD/EUR*– available for 24 hours only
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, ATypI 2014, Biome, brand perfect, Calligraphy, charity, Coleface, comic sans, deltahints, digital media, DIN standard 1450, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, FOWD, Futura book, Gill Sans, global hints, google, gui, Hanzi Graphy, help for japan, Homelessfonts, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Movie Fonts, Mr. Typo, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, Typography, typography in lisbon, ux, Victor Garcia, video, Web Design, webfont, Web Fonts