I have been joining Linotype in 1995 and soon began shifting my focus to managing several Internet projects for the company. A big fan of Apple’s iTunes® software, I began devising a similar software program to organize and manage my growing font collection. With ample interest from developers who liked this idea as much as I did, the FontExplorer® X font management solution was born and presented to the world in 2005. Nowadays, I am the Director of Product Marketing for FontExplorer X and it is great fun managing the multi-national project team behind the growing FontExplorer X product family.
- Video tip: “Edward Johnston – Calligraphy & Type Design with Ewan Clayton”
- New at Linotype.com: the lively script font Romany
- Classic Grotesque: three new widths and 42 additional fonts
- Book tip: “Tschicholds Faszikel: Unbekanntes von und zu Jan Tschichold”
- Complete Foundry Gridnik family for only 199 USD/EUR*
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, Biome, book, Book Recommendation, brand perfect, Buch, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, DIN standard 1450, Doug Wilson, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, Joanna, Linotype, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Mr. Typo, Offer, Palatino, Sans Serif Font, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, twitter, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Video tip, Web Design, Web Fonts