Swedish designer Tobias Kvant created the sans-serif typeface FF Enzo in 2008. The font has a strong character with high degree of recognition value. With five weights and matching italic styles, FF Enzo is suited to headlines, but also to longer texts in smaller font sizes.
Monolinear square sans fonts, the Antiqua and other lively font details influenced the designer. Numerous ligatures, table numbers and small numbers round out the options of the FF Enzo family.
- Video tip: “Edward Johnston – Calligraphy & Type Design with Ewan Clayton”
- New at Linotype.com: the lively script font Romany
- Classic Grotesque: three new widths and 42 additional fonts
- Book tip: “Tschicholds Faszikel: Unbekanntes von und zu Jan Tschichold”
- Complete Foundry Gridnik family for only 199 USD/EUR*
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, Biome, book, Book Recommendation, brand perfect, Buch, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, DIN standard 1450, Doug Wilson, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, Joanna, Linotype, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Mr. Typo, Offer, Palatino, Sans Serif Font, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, twitter, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Video tip, Web Design, Web Fonts