The futuristic ITC Handel Gothic has become even more interesting for the international market, thanks to font designer Dr. Nadine Chahine. The typeface, which has been popular for nearly 50 years, is now available in Arabic, Persian and Urdu language versions. The ITC Handel Gothic Arabic is available in the five weights Light, Regular, Medium, Bold and Heavy and is particularly well-suited to logos and headlines as well as packaging-design projects.
- Originally a study project: the monolinear slab serif FF Ernestine
- Font Technology: What is the difference between CFF and TTF fonts?
- Fonts by Inspiration Series: Pixel Fonts
- New book about printer legend Alan Kitching
- The fonts from the Oscar-winning film posters & poster font selection starting at 19 USD/EUR*
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, Arabic Fonts, Biome, book, brand perfect, Buch, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, DIN standard 1450, Doug Wilson, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, Joanna, Linotype, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Mr. Typo, Offer, Palatino, Sans Serif Font, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, twitter, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Video tip, Web Design, Web Fonts