- Originally a study project: the monolinear slab serif FF Ernestine
- Font Technology: What is the difference between CFF and TTF fonts?
- Fonts by Inspiration Series: Pixel Fonts
- New book about printer legend Alan Kitching
- The fonts from the Oscar-winning film posters & poster font selection starting at 19 USD/EUR*
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, Arabic Fonts, Biome, book, brand perfect, Buch, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, DIN standard 1450, Doug Wilson, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, Joanna, Linotype, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Mr. Typo, Offer, Palatino, Sans Serif Font, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, twitter, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Video tip, Web Design, Web Fonts
It was purely by chance that the type designer Toshi Omagari was able to explore the original Humanistic concept behind the classic typeface Metro by William Addison Dwiggins. Doug Wilson, who directed “Linotype: The Film”, asked him to digitalise the [...]more
Director Doug Wilson travelled the world for two years collecting material on the Linotype typesetting machine. The result is a 76-minute documentary on a device that Thomas Edison called “The Eighth Wonder of the World” and which revolutionised both the [...]more