- Originally a study project: the monolinear slab serif FF Ernestine
- Font Technology: What is the difference between CFF and TTF fonts?
- Fonts by Inspiration Series: Pixel Fonts
- New book about printer legend Alan Kitching
- The fonts from the Oscar-winning film posters & poster font selection starting at 19 USD/EUR*
TagsAkira Kobayashi, Akko, Alessio Leonardi, Arabic, Arabic Fonts, Biome, book, brand perfect, Buch, Calligraphy, Coleface, deltahints, DIN standard 1450, Doug Wilson, Eric Gill, FontExplorer X, Font Management, font search, FOWD, Gill Sans, global hints, google, Joanna, Linotype, linotype.com, Linotype: The Film, Mantika Book, Mantika font family, Metro, Mincho fonts, Mr. Typo, Offer, Palatino, Sans Serif Font, screen fonts, Serif fonts, Tool, Tutorial, twitter, Univers, Victor Garcia, video, Video tip, Web Design, Web Fonts
Designer Jörg Hemker worked on FF Sero® for seven years. His goal was to create a combination of an American grotesque and a humanist sans serif. The result was a vivid, clear and concise font. The development process from expressive shapes to more neutral letter forms [...]more
Jim Ford designed his humanist sans serif Quire Sans as a universal genius. It is exceptionally well legible in the small and large sizes and has ten different weights, each with true italic styles. Moreover, it has a large selection of number and character sets: the range [...]more